Saturday, August 11, 2007

Life..

Life goes on around here. Nothing really overwhelmingly interesting is going on. Work is, well, work - and like most people, we wish we were millionaires so we didn't have to do it. The house is in it's usually state of disarray, even more so since I started digging through the boxes in the spare bedroom this morning :-)

I wouldn't mind time off to be lazy and just do what I want... but that's not going to happen. it's too much work to go somewhere, and if I stay here, i'd feel guilty if I wasn't doing something :-) So, now i'll just feel guilty for sitting at the computer when I should be doing stuff :-)

We're going over to chunky's in an hour anyhow to see The Simpsons movie :-)

1 comment:

Queen of Swords said...

Ah, the perpetual dream of winning the lottery... Even just a million dollars, 'cause with the right investments, that can be enough to live on for a looooong time... :) In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to keep working, and enjoy our paltry few weeks of vacation when we get them.