Saturday, February 6, 2010

Featuring Samwise!

Sam's new thing is to "Help Heal", and to make sure I don't get attacked by bugs on the screen!


Helping me heal last night. I'm in trouble if I actually have to move my arms though! This is his new thing, since I can't back up enough for him to have lap room to lay on!


Following the Mouse around



I went to go fold laundry, and left Rae hovering near Wyrmrest. Sam found this highly fascinating. At least enough that I was able to walk over, get the camera, walk back, and he still thought the 'bug' was more interesting than me. Ignore the washer noise in the background and the mess around the desk. :-)




And again... silly cat

3 comments:

Queen of Swords said...

Silly Sam. :) Couldn't watch the videos; not available, apparently. I'll try back later!

~Raeme said...

Odd.. they're working for me..

Queen of Swords said...

I think it was the netbook or something... Sam is so funny!