Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas!

Christmas is here!

We spent the morning at the house, opening out own presents, and playing with the toys :-) After that, we went over to C's family breakfast for a few hours, followed by a visit to my family for dinner and more presents.

Highlights from the day.

* C got his camera :-)
* The hardest present to come by this year - and we got 2 of them. C got me a Wii - and my parents got us one as well. Since the one from my parents was to both of us, they couldn't tell C - so we'll exchange it and get something else with the money :-) It's amusing that this is the present that people were waiting out in snowstorms to get, and we managed to get 2!
* Dunkins was closed on Christmas - but since it's right across the street from his Aunts, we parked there to keep the street open. We spent the next two hours at his Aunts watching people pull into the drive-thru or parking lot, and try to order/get in the building. There was a sign on the door saying it was closed, yet people would keep pulling the handle "just in case"


I feel like I should be productive, since C and Dad are downstairs starting on the basement. But right now I just want to be lazy :)

Chrismas pictures will be up once I pull them off the mulitple cameras :-)

No comments: