Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dear God-of-colds...

I’m tired of being sick now. I’ve been feeling bad since last Friday. I’ve now had to miss singing 5 times, and will most likely miss tonight’s as well. I’ve had a sore throat, and now added a stuffy head on top of that. While it isn’t too bad – I’m generally miserable, and I’m tired of it. Even my boss said today that I don’t look like I’m doing better. (although I can probably use that as a reason to go home early)

What do I need to do to have you take this away from me? It’s the Christmas season, I’m supposed to be decorating the house, singing Christmas carols, and buying presents for loved ones. I would like to be in the Christmas spirit to do this, but you’re making it hard.

Respectfully Sick,

~Raeme

1 comment:

Queen of Swords said...

I think the God-Of-Colds likes sacrifices of tea, lemon and honey. And sometimes rum added to that. I think he also likes chicken soup, lots of sleep, warm blankets. Feel better soon!