Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Computers...

So Dad sent me this yesterday http://h20435.www2.hp.com/# .   It's the Blackbird002 series.  Since he knows we're into gaming, he said it would be a nice computer for it – for the very low price of $2700 (for the low end model – click on the customize link to see the full range of prices).   Now, Dad can get us a discount on it, but it still doesn't bring the price below $2000 :-( .  I guess we'll have to keep dreaming.  And of course, Charlie wants the liquid cooled one...

 

It snowed here!!  Yay!  We got about 5 inches or so at the house.   Since we live on a street with one of the elementary schools on it, even though school was canceled, they were plowing while I was out shoveling.  Sadly, I think that was the only time they came by – as our street is now a big sheet of frozen slush.   I need to get out and take pictures.

 

And someone stayed up to late last night raiding, and is now paying for it…  I think I'll need to go find some caffeine soon.

1 comment:

Queen of Swords said...

:( Early night tonight, I promise. In the meantime, tea is always a good thing on a cold day.

I've been watching them plough the major streets from out my office window. I don't know how much they can do about the black ice layer that I ran into on the first part of my drive in, though... I think that's only fixable with salt or sand. Or spring. :)